Infrared heater CIRDiscreet design and operation in many applications Area of ??application
The CIR provide year-round comfort for terraces, balconies and open air restaurants. CIR is also suitable for use in workshops and warehouses for spot heating of limited space. This heat Requires no weather protection (5-year warranty against corrosion). Comfort
Radiant heaters give an intense, comfortable heat and prolong the summer season. Since the System has no moving parts, it is particularly quiet and not cause air movement from dust or other particles. Operation and economy
Radiant heaters give instant heat, are simple and flexible to install and require minimal maintenance. The People and objects are heated but not the surrounding air, which makes radiant heaters are very effective. This is especially true for outdoor use. A radiant is safe, clean and energy efficient. Construction
With its slim design and silent, invisible operation and small footprint CIR is discreet. Product Features
- The infrared heater CIR is available in two versions:
-CIR100, With outputs from 500 to 2000 W
-CIR200, With the same power and built-in switch
- Reflectors made of highly polished aluminum with maximum corrosion esistance.
- Grey terminal boxes of heat and weather resistant polycarbonate.
- Adjustable mounting brackets for easy wall or ceiling mounting
- There is no risk of leakage currents / leakage currents that lead to blowing the fuses.
- IP24, approved for installation in bathrooms and showers.
- Housing made of white painted aluminum sheet zinc Colour: RAL 9002, NCS 1502-Y. Guard stainless.
All specifications are factory specifications. All technical data are subject to change and may be changed anytime by the manufacturer. Current data please refer to the product manuals.
|Abmessungen||710 x 94 x 44 mm|
|Max. Montagehöhe||2500 mm|
|Farbe Gehäuse||RAL9002, NCS1502-Y|
|Farbe Ausblasgitter||Stainless steel|
|Spannung Elektroheizung||230 V|
|Elektroheizung max. Leistung||0,5 kW|
|Stromstärke, max. Leistung Elektroheizung||2,2 A|
|Max. element temperature||750 °C|
|Verpackungsmaße||840 x 100 x 50|
Technische Änderungen und Irrtümer vorbehalten.